Duration: 5 Days
Itinerary: 5 Days Camping Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater.
Destinations: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
- Best safari to see big five
- The elephant in Tarangire national park
- Be able to see a huge group of flamingoes in Ngorongoro
- Five safaris including Elephants, Lions, leopards, Rhinos, and Buffaloes ( depending on luck)
- Spots of Wildebeest Migration in Serengeti.
- Tree climbing Lion in Lake Manyara
- The large number of birds found in Lake Manyara National Parks differs basing on one habitat to another
Tour Guides Language:
- For other languages please send a special request prior to your safari -an additional fee may apply.
5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari tour is by far our most famous and travelers most sought-after tour in Tanzania and quite understandingly so because it takes you to the most famous wildlife areas in Tanzania. Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and Lake Manyara is a sure way of doing a Big Five safari in Northern Tanzania if you only have 5 days to spend in Tanzania.
Day 0: Arrival day
Please let us know if you will need transfer & accommodation in Arusha before & after the safari to be included in this tour so we can arrange for you. Our safari manager will meet you at your lodge/hotel in Arusha a day before or in the morning for a short safari briefing.
Day 1: Tarangire national park.
Leave morning from Arusha or Moshi after breakfast, later depart to Tarangire for full-day game drive. You will reach the main gate and after registration, you will depart into the park for a game safari drive, it will take you both morning and evening games drive before the drive back to the campsite, Dinner, and Overnight at Kudu Campsite or Similar
Day 2: Serengeti national park.
Early morning depart to Serengeti National Park. The route we travel happens to pass the crater rim of Ngorongoro crater – there is a small prospect of spotting some game. The Serengeti is currently categorized as one of the seven natural wonders of Africa. We will stop for an enticing picnic lunch on a kopje (rock outcropping). After lunch, your game drive will venture further into the Serengeti to complete the tour for the day. The Serengeti Camp will ensure that you are provided with comprehensive camping facilities. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Campsite:
Day 3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
We will begin our day with an early morning game drive in the central Serengeti after lunch we will depart to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. We will stop over at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here, that the anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution Late afternoon transfer to Simba Campsite where you will have dinner and overnight
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater.
After early breakfast, we depart for Ngorongoro Crater passing through the forested slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater Highlands before arriving at the rim of the crater…We’ll descend into the crater which is one of the most densely crowded game areas in the world, home to nearly 40,000 animals…Here we’ll have a good chance of seeing the big five: lion, leopard, rare Black Rhino, buffalo and elephants…Along with the big five; we will also see herds of wildebeest, zebra and Thomson’s gazelle…After a picnic lunch, we’ll continue our game drive then depart the crater and arrive at our accommodations just before dusk at Nsya Lodge and Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5. Lake Manyara National Park
Nestled at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, Lake Manyara National Park provides a picturesque, varying scenery. We will have a picnic lunch in the beautiful park, Encompassing this area is Lake Manyara Park which is often overlooked, but game-rich and best known for its tree-climbing lions…We’ll have time for a full-day game drive then an evening drive back to Arusha for accommodation.
5 Days Camping Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater includes:
• Private safari guide
• Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
• Park fees/ Crater fees
• Camping equipment, Comfortable sleeping Tent with Mattress.
• All meals whilst on safari
• On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks.
• Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
5 Days Camping Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater excludes:
• Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD.100
• Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
• Meals not listed above
• Sleeping bag that you can rent from our office
• Tips and any items of personal nature.
|Are you interested with our Group Tour Packages?||Join now|