PRIVATE & FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE CLIMBS FOR KILIMANJARO
Private and small group climb allows you to choose to hike Kilimanjaro or Meru to tailor your trip according to your personal needs and preferences. You choose the dates, route, and options and only travel with your private group of friends or family; private climbs also tend to have the highest summit success rates also kilipeak Adventure guides are Wilderness First Responder Certified (WFR), are licensed by Kilimanjaro National Park and have significant experience climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, and speak English fluently.
Kilipeak Adventure offers Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru private group climb through the following route;
Marangu, Machame, Rongai, Shira, Lemosho, Umbwe, and Northern Circuit.
This is a great option for groups of friends, colleagues, or families; it is also a favorite with charity groups of varying sizes and adventurous honeymooners.
If you are more of a solo traveler or setting out to accomplish a very personal goal, you can always book a climb for yourself. Our experienced guides will keep you company and lead all the way.
Private climbs can consist of a minimum of one person to over 100 with your guides, cooks, and porters dedicated to the welfare and safety of your group exclusively. Private departures also include pre-and post-trekking accommodation at Ilboru safari lodge Arusha and Babylon Lodge Marangu, Enjoy the comfort of portable chemical toilets on all the camping routes (except the Marangu route).
Private climbs can depart on any day of the week. This is ideal if you have limited time or need to fit your Kilimanjaro route or Mount Meru around fixed flight arrivals and departures.
For more information or to book a private climb with Kilipeak Adventure click here
Mount Kilimanjaro Private and Small Group Climbs Includes:
• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Return transfers Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha and Arusha to Kilimanjaro airport
• Hotel Lodging the night before and the night after the climb, included
• Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb and return to your hotel after your climb
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
• All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping fees, and climbing permits.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew as per guidelines set by Kilimanjaro National Park
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress and Chemical portable Toilet
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs) from one camp to the next camp.
• Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
• A comprehensive Climbing Kilimanjaro travel info pack
• Flying Doctor Service
Mount Kilimanjaro Private and Small Group Climbs Excludes:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cooks.
• Health requirements (Yellow Fever compulsory if traveling to Tanzania recommended)
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine, and water purifying tablets
• Meals & drinks not specified and snacks
|Are you interested with our Group Tour Packages?||Join now|