2 Day Tanzania Lodge Safari In Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater with Kilipeak Adventure is a Classic trip in the most famous parks in Tanzania to Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater with comfortable lodges or tented camps all in good locations with nice views and quiet inspiring surroundings after Kilimanjaro trekking.
DAY 1: Ngorongoro Crater Tour.
Start our day early from Arusha/ Moshi to Ngorongoro, After gate registration, we will drive along the crater rim of Ngorongoro crater then we will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for your crater tour. Here we will explore the forest areas inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where we may see flamingos. We will also visit the open savannah where the lions hunt. Picnic lunch will be served in the crater. In the late afternoon, we make a short journey to Eileen’s Lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Tree Inn Lodge: Full board.
DAY 2: Lake Manyara National Park.
We depart from your lodge in Karatu and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. Although small in size, this park is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. Lake Manyara covers two-thirds of the park. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the groundwater forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands, and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of bird. The park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree-climbing lions.
After lunchtime, we will drive direct to Kilimanjaro International Airport for the evening flight.
2 Day Tanzania Lodge Safari In Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater Includes.
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private safari guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Park fees
5. Crater fees
6. All meals whilst on safari
8. Airport Departure transfer.
9. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks.
10. Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
2 Day Tanzania Lodge Safari In Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater Excludes.
11. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD.100
12. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
13. Meals not listed above
14. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
15. Tips and any items of personal nature.