Duration: 3 Days
Category: Tanzania Safari
Itinerary: 3 Days Safari To Tarangire, and Ngorongoro Crater
- Huge herds of elephant and Baobao tree in Tarangire
- Be able to see a huge group of flamingoes in Ngorongoro
- Big five in Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1: Arrive in Tanzania.
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). There will be a private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha for Dinner and Overnight
We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing
Dinner and overnight at Arusha. BB
Day 2: Game Drive in Tarangire National Park.
Early morning breakfast at the Lodge in Arusha and afterward we depart for Tarangire National Park. Your first experience of safari will be the thrilling game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park, arrive in good time for lunch.
Afternoon game driving through the park followed by dinner at the Lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Nsya lodge: Full board.
Day 3: Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast, we will start our safari by a visit to the largest intact volcanic crater in the world, the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. 30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5’ – lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and leopard. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this truly world-class attraction, also known as the ‘8th Wonder of the World’. Around evening drive back to Arusha or Airport
3 Days Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater includes:
2. Private safari guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Airport Transfers
5. All National Park fees
6. All Ngorongoro Crater fees
7. All meals
8. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, Karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
9. Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
3 Days Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater includes excludes:
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.
|Are you interested with our Group Tour Packages?||Join now|