Welcome to Arusha Safari Lodge, a grand private residence set in lush expansive grounds complete with a swimming pool and an “Out of Africa” style restaurant for afternoon tea and sundowners. Arusha Safari Lodge is a small-secluded hideaway equipped to cater for discerning travellers and consists of 9 rooms in total, 7 spacious and comfortable guest cottages plus 2 spacious rooms in the main building.
The lodge is tucked away on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru, located only four kilometers outside of Arusha. The lodge goes to great lengths to ensure all guests are personally taken care of. All cottages are privately set with views of the swimming pool and lush gardens and furnished with Zanzibar beds.
Arusha Safari Lodge at a glance . . .
• 7 spacious poolside cottages (twin and double bed arrangement) and 1 double room
• The rooms have large en-suite bathrooms with shower (2 rooms also have a bath) wash hand basin,
toilet, towels, soap, shampoo and bottled water
• Mosquito nets
• Excellent restaurant, using fresh ingredients from the vegetable gardens on the property
• Breakfast, lunch and daily 4 course dinner menu
• Indoor Public lounge area with fireplace and outdoor terrace with wood burner and relaxing
seating under the stars
• Swimming Pool
• Free wifi services in the public restaurant area
• African style veranda with bar for relaxing lunches and drinks by the pool
• Beautiful View of Mt Meru and Mt Kilimanjaro (on clear days)
• Beautiful tropical gardens, home to colourful birds and monkeys
• Day trips to Arusha National Park, Lake Manyara and Tarangire all possible